Thank you for your interest in our company’s job opportunities! We are always on the lookout for talented and driven individuals to join our team. If you believe you have the skills and experience required for any of the advertised positions, we encourage you to contact us. To apply for a position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please make sure to include the job title in the subject line of your email.
We review all applications carefully and will contact you if we think you are a good fit for the role. If you do not hear from us within a week, it may mean that we have found another candidate who better fits our requirements. However, we will keep your application on file for future opportunities that may arise.
At our company, we value diversity and inclusivity and welcome applicants from all backgrounds. We strive to create a supportive and inclusive work environment where all employees can thrive and reach their full potential. Thank you again for considering a career with us. We look forward to hearing from you!
IT – Business Development Executive
Our client is looking for a Business Development Executive to partner their clients and develop/identify opportunities in the market. You would need your help with the below and expect that you will be able to hit the ground running from the get-go with the assistance of their existing team.
- Generate leads to prospects, in addition to those provided, and conduct outbound sales calls to connect with decision makers.
- Managing relationships with new clients.
- Author proposals, SoWs and commercial contracts for opportunities.
- Develop tailored presentations to prospective clients
- Workshop facilitation with clients and our team.
- Represent Evocate in the industry, promoting the company to generate sales leads.
In return for your energy and success, we will offer the right candidate a generous salary package based on experience plus uncapped commissions.
IT – Client Relationship Consultant
Our client has a need in their sales/client engagement team for a person to assist with their ever-growing client base in the Cloud and Managed Services division. They would need your help with the below and expect that you will be able to hit the ground running from the get-go with the assistance of their existing team.
- assist with preparing tailored presentations to prospective clients
- client support and follow up
- client training
- general support of our growing client base
- support our project/sales team delivery requirements
- provide project management support
- be a general all-rounder within our client engagement team
IT – Level 2 MSP Support Engineer
We are looking for an energised Level 2 MSP engineer specialising in medical practices with 3 years of experience managing the following for an immediate start
- Helpdesk support
- Liaise with clients to schedule remote and on-site work after hours
- Deployments involving the Microsoft Stack and migrations to Cloud solutions
- Managing support issues through ticketing system and RMM tools
- Meeting SLA’s and KPI measurements and report on tasks achieved and issues identified
- Identifying areas of improvement at client locations and reporting to manager